Monday, April 25, 2011

Lovely...



Why does it take a minute to say hello
and forever to say goodbye?



Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again



Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.



I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye .



Say goodbye to the oldies,
but goodies, because the good old days weren’t always good
and tomorrow ain’t as bad as it seems .



Love can be a simple smile,
Love can be the extra mile,
Love can be the chance to say,
Love made me think of you today!



When you hug me, I feel my soul meet yours
*awww~ :D*



Look in my eyes and u will find me,
but look in my heart and u will find u



We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly



Just because u know someone doesn't mean u love them
and just because u don't know people doesn't mean u can't love them
u can fall in love with a complete stranger in a heartbeat,
if God planned that route for u.
So open your heart to strangers more often.
u never know when God will throw that pass at u.



A successful marriage requires
falling in love many times, always with the same persons
*how sweet...:)*



It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone,
and a day to love someone
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone



A great love?
It's when u shed tears for him,
but still u care for him.
It's when he ignored u but u still long for him
It's when he starts loving another,
and u manage a smile and find the courage to say
"I'm happy for you"
*whoaarr...rase macam nak bunuh diri ayat ni..kill! kill! hahahaha :D*



One day u'll love me as I love u
One day u'll think of me as I think of u
One day u'll cry for me as I cry for u
One day u'll want me, but I won't want u



Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky,
are best relieved by the letting of a little water



Distance never separates two hearts that really care,
for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.
But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss u,
I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss
*wowowowowow...:D*



Don't fall in love with somebody
who doesn't love u back (It's not cool)
*yeaahhhh...*



Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!
*haaa..yang ni super cool..hik3 :D*



Don't walk on front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.



To be mature u have to be an adult
but to be in love u have to be nothing but a human being with a heart
I have found out by being with u



He taught me how to love,
but not how to stop
*melets nye ayat kau nyah. cair u! ;D*



Don't find love, let love find u.
That's why it's called falling in love
because u don't force yourself to fall,
u just fall....:)



Trying to forget someone u love,
is like trying to remember someone u never knew



I love u not because of who u are,
but because of who I am when I am with u.
*wowww..:)*



To dream anything u want to dream,
that's the beauty of the human mind.
To do anything that u want to do,
That is the strength of the human will.
To trust yourself to test your limits,
that is the courage to succeed.



The best quote ever :
The only person u can believe
when they say "I Love You" is your parents.
Because they won't go breaking your heart
:)