Thursday, January 6, 2011

u've got to go Go go Go Go go





Got to go by Najwa
I'm drooling over this song. oh!
soothing to my ears
love the lyric some more


Got To Go

This time I'm gonna live my life,
I ain't no stepford wife,
No I ain't perfect,
Gonna find somebody who's worth it
And no, you ain't that person
Coz i caught you constantly flirtin'
With my best friend...

So i guess i'll say goodbye
I'll find me another guy

Why, (why, why, why) You always makin' me
Cry, (cry, cry, cry)
No I can't stand it, no you can't be my man
It don't matter who you are,
Even if you were a star,
You've got to go (Go, go, go... go, go, go)

Read my lips i'm leavin',
and no no i ain't teasin',
This time it's for real,
Gotta find you another girl,
Coz this one sure ain't stayin',
By the time you finish what you're sayin'
I'll be gone...



p/s : I'm kinda astounded with this man's quotes. I coincidently encountered his twitter. "Sex is far more than a physical connection. You give yourself and they don't make a condom to protect your heart" hohohoho~